Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Gifts: Spa Related Items

Well I've taken far too long to get back to my blog. My energy level has been extremely low with this surprise pregnancy and then adjusting to our new environment. To quote my brother, "I think I'm solar powered." I do enjoy the green and the extra moisture though and now I'm feeling better and more energetic. This week before Christmas is going to be busy so I thought I would just stop by with some links for those who are scrambling for some last minute gifts.

This set of spa related links is from a blog I enjoy called "Chickens in the Road". Suzanne has just moved into her new farm and has some very interesting things on her blog.

Homemade Body Spray
Brown Sugar Scrub
Chocolate Face Mask

Merry Christmas.

Art Explosion Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment