Monday, January 11, 2016

The End of My Website

It is with sadness in my heart that I must close my beautiful website. I don't have the sales to keep it open at this time. Perhaps in the future I will be able to open it again. I will keep my Etsy shop open though. Since I am just starting out selling, I will just keep a current inventory on my facebook business page in a photo album. When I get some interest, I will just put together a custom listing until I sell enough product to keep my inventory listed on Etsy. I know this is not ideal for many, but I just don't have the resources to keep my entire inventory on Etsy at this moment. I am very happy that Etsy does make it so easy for me to put up a listing and take payment which was a problem for me on the website.

I will be trying to do some more promoting of my business using this blog, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. Just remember, I am a Domestic Engineer (Stay at Home Mom) whose children come first. I homeschool all my children, I am part of a Children's Ministry team and we are still without a home as yet. I know that I will adjust eventually to shouldering a bigger load, but I am warning you that I will most likely have spotty posts until I find my groove.

Links to keep in mind:

Facebook==>The Ladybug's Soapbox
Instagram==>theladybugssoapbox
Pinterest==>Ladybug Soapbox
Etsy Shop==>The Ladybug's Soapbox

My email is ladybugsoapbox@gmail.com

Thank You and God Bless

Carol J.

No comments:

Post a Comment