Monday, June 10, 2013

Changes

I've changed the name of blog yet again. So goodbye to A Little Creative Fun and Hello to The Ladybug's Soapbox. I decided to change to tie into my new Facebook page. If I were to start up my own soap company, I'd like to use The Ladybug's Soapbox.

In other news, Cowboy Preacher and Roosiers took off to camp this week. I'm left at home with two sickies. Princess Flower and Skinny are both sick with who knows what. It isn't too serious. Princess Flower takes after me and just sleeps it off. Skinny is the one to pay attention to. He likes to, uh, make a mess, so to speak. So I hope I'll be able to get back on here sometime this week and re do my video on making some cuticle oil. We will see.

Also Rockbiter is changing his name to Little Duder. He's a funny little dude. Anyhow, I decided to get off the fence about potty training him. I was waiting because we were going to be taking a trip. Starting to potty train and then a trip doesn't bode well for successful potty training. The good thing is that he is old enough to understand and wants to potty train. The bad thing is that he is also very stubborn and often says he wants to go in his big boy undies. Even though I potty trained my oldest 3, it still seems like such an undertaking every time. But I am a certain that potty training boot camp works. I just wasn't counting on being left with 2 sickies.

No comments:

Post a Comment