Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Looking Forward to 2014

Happy New Year! We have finally made it to our destination and I have been unpacking and organizing our new home. I'm not sure if I am getting used to moving or that I really just light unpacking. This trip I learned that my time in Receiving at Alco really was a boon. Receiving was the perfect job for me, as I love opening boxes and seeing what is inside. I'm still looking for various items and of course, that is very frustrating.

I just wanted to get back into the saddle and start blogging again. This will be a short post as I just wanted to post a little update though I am working on the 2014 Meal Planner and will be posting a link to the printout soon. I'm also working on making a better undated Meal Planner.

I am getting more and more organized these days. It is amazing how very freeing it is to have a plan of action. I function so much better when I have goals to reach for. I'd like to share with you this freebie I came across today in my efforts to be more organized. Little Learning Lovies is offering a free 2014 Goal Setting Planner. I love the look of it and plan on using it. The design is so adorable. As frugal as I can be, I will be printing these in color to enjoy the design. Sometimes, you just need to splurge a little.

May you be blessed in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment