Friday, May 28, 2010

Old Fashioned Teething Aid

Rockbiter has been teething off and on since he was 3 months old. I thought I would share with you a quick little trick I've used to get us through.


It is a simple teething toy. It looks like a big wrapped candy. It is a very simple thing to make and is so very washable. Take a baby washcloth. Starting at a corner, roll up the cloth so you have a tube. Tye in a knot. Dip the ends in cool water and give to baby. For myself, I figure Rockbiter is just going to slobber on the thing so why not just dip the whole thing in cool water.

That's it, just a little old fashioned teething aid. I like them cause they are real easy and cheap.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the teething aids, I'll definitely pass it on. My middle child started teething at 6 months and it lasted FOREVER, I wish I had your teething aids back then :)

    ReplyDelete